Any location | Exp: 3-8 Years
Bluespacelabs – Node.js Developer
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
Any location | 3-8 Years
Skill Set and Competency Required:
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it e.g. Express, Hapi
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous vs synchronous programming and itsquirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side tinplating languages e.g. Jade, EJS.
- Good understanding of NoSQL vs SQL database and working knowledge on MongoDB.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests with Karma+Jasmin or Mocha+Chai
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Good understanding on multithreading CPU and concurrency programming
- Implement and Improve application-logging services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Good understanding on building CI/CD pipeline for end-to-end build anddeployment of the application
- Work with the product and design and development teams to understand end-userrequirements, formulate definitions of done, and translate that into an effective technicalsolution
- Years of experience: 3-8 Year of work experience.
- Experience of working on linux
Good to Have:
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding on frontend frameworks like ReactJS, React Native
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.desktop, and optimising output to match the specific platform