Any location | Exp: 2+ Years
Bluespacelabs – DevOps Engineer
Any location | 2+ years
Role: Software Engineer
Job description :
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be on a team responsible for supporting the company’s global development team of hardware and software engineers developing within the AWS cloud environment.
Technical Skills :
- Good Knowledge on Containerization using Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, AWS ECS, EKS, AzureContainer Service, AKS
- Having good knowledge in cloud deployment using Terraform, CloudFormation, Azure ResourceManager
- Good Exposure on automation using AWS Code Pipeline, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab CI,GitHub CICD
- Experience on infra provisioning and infra deployment automation both using ansible, terraform,Kubernetes, docker, docker registry, GitHub actions, log monitoring tools like datadog
- Practical exposure on creating infrastructure on cloud platform AWS | Azure | GCP
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible, Terraform, Helm
- Hands-on experience with Analytics tools, ELK stack, Prometheus
- Design and automate the build pipeline
- Work with developers and release management to design and implement delivery pipelines.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the application development team to streamline codedeployment
- Participate in architecture design and implementation of infrastructure monitoring, security, and scalingsolutions5)Ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
Preferred Experience :
- AWS CloudTrail, CloudWatch, IAM, EC2, S3, Route53, VPC, ECS, EKS, ECR, RDS
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bitbucket Pipelines
- Cloud Infrastructure monitoring tools such as AlertLogic, LogicMonitor, DataDog, Snyk
- Linux, Python, Bash